Below are the events specific to Berkeley Springs. Since the actual dates vary year to year, we have not included the actual dates below. Please Google the event you are interested to get more information and actual dates.
- Spa Feast
- A centuries-old health resort and the present-day Spa Capital of West Virginia, stages a free sampling of its more than 50 bodywork and health-enhancing treatments at the annual event usually held at Country Inn. Spa Feast is the first major weekend of Berkeley Springs’ three-month Winter Festival of the Waters.
- Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting
- The award-winning Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting welcomes more than one hundred waters from across the country and around the globe on Saturday, February 25. Held in the historic spa town of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, it is the largest water tasting competition in the world.
- George Washingtons Bathtub Celebration
- $1 specials prove that Washington’s face still means something in Berkeley Springs. Special Washington events, Saturday March 19. Check Washington’s Bath Tub in the State Park for details.
- Uniquely West Virginia & Redbud
- A daylong wine & food tasting on Saturday April 21 features for sampling and sale, the wide variety and high quality of vintages and foods wine produced in the state as well as local chefs demonstrating and tasting. The Farmers Market is at the festival on Saturday and opens for the season in the square on Sunday. The 19th annual Uniquely West Virginia Wine and Food Festival is at the Old Factory Antique Mall in downtown Berkeley Springs. All weekend long are self-guided redbud tours and free redbud seedlings as well as hikes and other nature-related activities. Many restaurants festure local food specials.
- Quilt Month
- The annual quilt show at the Ice House, Yard Square Quilts on display throughout town for six weeks ending with a live auction.
- Girlfriends weekend
- West Virginia’s most “girlie” town. Special activities for all the sisters, cousins, college roommates and carpooling moms who choose it as a getaway without the husbands and kids including drumming on the street, quilt show, shop and spa specials.
- Music and Carnival
- The Morgan Arts Council starts its summer series of Saturday afternoon concerts in the park the weekend after he 4th. Plus, there is the Firemen’s Carnival for a week in mid-month. The concerts start at 5:30pm making them a good promotion for after-concert dinner or drinks specials plus any additional music activities. The Firemen’s Carnival is a good part of any promotion you might aim at families.
- Morgan County Fair
- Summer is the biggest time for family travel so know what’s happening for kids. That means, the Fair for two days straddling July/August (including fireworks on Saturday night) and all the outdoor fun at Cacapon State Park. Be aware of other appealing activities: mini-golf, the Museum, the Fish Hatchery. The final weekend of the month is Homecoming at Cacapon State Park.
- Berkeley Springs Birding Festival
- Apple Butter Festival (Biggest event in Berkeley Springs)
- Harvest rite with parade, crafts, concerts, games, mountain food, apple butter cooking in kettles while you watch. Annual, Columbus Day Weekend.
- Fall Studio Tour
- Festival of Light
- Hunting Season
- Yule Tea